Old skool Peugeot memories

20FIVE

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Just sorting out my shed, cars, parts etc.....

Got my dad's (Bianchi Bros Motors) Peugeot tools up on the wall....interesting there are no philips/pozidriv screwdrivers.

Note dad engraved all his tools :) must have continually lost them With his mechanics.

Also got the old Peugeot sign installed.... other half is with my cousin unless he parted with it. wish we kept the Rwnault illumination sign as well.

20231108_223801.jpg
IMG_20231106_225959_823.jpg
IMG_20231106_225959_632.jpg

A great collection - full of memories for you. We visited family in Adelaide many years ago in our 505 wagon and heard from locals that Bianchi Brothers was the "go-to" place for anything Peugeot.

Just sorting out my shed, cars, parts etc.....

Got my dad's (Bianchi Bros Motors) Peugeot tools up on the wall....interesting there are no philips/pozidriv screwdrivers.

Note dad engraved all his tools :) must have continually lost them With his mechanics.

Also got the old Peugeot sign installed.... other half is with my cousin unless he parted with it. wish we kept the Rwnault illumination sign as well.

View attachment 230816View attachment 230817View attachment 230818
I remember Bianchi Motors being near Norwood High School, non?
They had a new car dealership too did they not.
I knew where all the VW, Peugeot, Renault, BMW, Benz, Fiat and Alfa dealerships were across Australia in the late 60s early 70s.

I remember Rothall Motors, Murray Bridge, being the dealer for VW, Peugeot & Renault. One time he had a 1600 Fastback, 404 sedan and a Renault 10 in the shop. My oma would take me down the street and I'd run as fast as l could to get to Rothall's. I'd spend my time drilling the guy for info. My oma would walk past which l knew l had 10 minutes left before l ran down to catch up to her in Bridge St.

When l did my apprenticeship at the Bridge they guy l did it for was the first Murray Bridge VW dealership's Service Manager. I actually did it in Motor Trimming. Not mechanics.

I remember Bianchi Motors being near Norwood High School, non?
They had a new car dealership too did they not.
I knew where all the VW, Peugeot, Renault, BMW, Benz, Fiat and Alfa dealerships were across Australia in the late 60s early 70s.

I remember Rothall Motors, Murray Bridge, being the dealer for VW, Peugeot & Renault. One time he had a 1600 Fastback, 404 sedan and a Renault 10 in the shop. My oma would take me down the street and I'd run as fast as l could to get to Rothall's. I'd spend my time drilling the guy for info. My oma would walk past which l knew l had 10 minutes left before l ran down to catch up to her in Bridge St.

When l did my apprenticeship at the Bridge they guy l did it for was the first Murray Bridge VW dealership's Service Manager. I actually did it in Motor Trimming. Not mechanics.
Yeap... their shop was on Norwood Parade along side Taylor Tce below Norwood High School. I used to ride my BMX from Magill primary school to their shop after school and work with the mechanics every day and then clean the shop on Saturdays for pocket money with my cousin....great times.