Noosa hill climb

orestes

Fellow Frogger
its on again on the 13th and 14th, who on here is planing a trip up the coast to watch ?

i forgot to say its in novemember

Last edited:
Yep, great meeting. I'll be in the beer tent 3/4 way up the hill. :tongue:

Cal.

Cal said:
Yep, great meeting. I'll be in the beer tent 3/4 way up the hill. :tongue:

Cal.

If all goes as planned and the "Invitation" response is accepted, you can wave to the silver BX 16V series one as he goes past.

Alan S :banana:

Theres a slight possibility that I'll be on the coast around then. Might see y'all there :)

The resurfacing is nice, although its only on the race line :)
The rest of the track is pretty damn rough though

It may be an excuse to give the new steed a run [and drop the bride off at the shops] Where exactly is this climb??

cheers jr

The silver BX16V series one has been accepted and should be there.
New engine mount went in today but still stuffing around with the LSD so it'll be one wheel up & one wheel down but should be interesting to see how it goes just the same.
He should have dialled in the MoTeC so that will be a bit of a help.
The XJS 7.2 T/T looks like being a late scratching; had a call today telling me it has 5psi on one pot and ziltch on the one next to it, so it's out of calculations until next year unless there's a minor miracle.

Alan S

Originally posted by jr20516v
It may be an excuse to give the new steed a run [and drop the bride off at the shops] Where exactly is this climb??

To the west of Tewantin, IIRC... there's a big hill on the main road that's been a recent (past ten or fifteen years, anyway...) diversion.

The original road had a nice little bit of a winding section to it, and that's the hillclimb.