Nice example of a 1950, 203 sedan _ France

Nice car! The colour looks like Moroccan Tan - my first 403 was that colour.

No problem. Good to see what is out there.

Interesting hubcaps. Somewhere on EBay.fr recently, there was a set of 5 stud hubcap plates. Never seen them in any parts manual.

Last edited:
Found them!

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/PEUGEOT-203...339702?hash=item5b84575476:g:qJQAAOSwLq1f3iv2

s-l1600.jpg

Fitted luggage. Available for the 403 too. Don't know anyone who bought it so must have been expensive.

I like that site, has anyone bought anything from it and managed to get it to Oz?

Very close with a '49 Peugeot motor bike once. Buying wasn't the issue, seller was most helpful. Collection and shipping was the hassle. Direct shipping from France not possible, so it would have meant collection and storage by an English shipping firm, then add the cost of shipping and custom duties etc, to Oz. It just became too problematic. Over capitalising on a belated boyhood dream. That was all pre-Brexit when there was no EU duties etc. I still dream though.

Last edited:
easier to buy one part by part, seriously! I spotted a few parts on there which would be good.

Why do the French call early 203's the 203A? In Australia we always reserved that tag for the actual 203A.

There's a nice example of a 203 on Facebook marketplace currently. The seller is even call Dan!