Ngk Rally Of Melbourne

if it's RWD, I am guessing that they're trying to attract those watching v8 taxi racing to ARC. And you know the taxi fans only like RWD cars...

interesting to see what the drivers can do without the benifit of left foot braking like on FWD cars to keep with the pace.

what's the driver line up for Furd ??

Jason

J206GTI said:
if it's RWD, I am guessing that they're trying to attract those watching v8 taxi racing to ARC. And you know the taxi fans only like RWD cars...

interesting to see what the drivers can do without the benifit of left foot braking like on FWD cars to keep with the pace.

what's the driver line up for Furd ??

Jason
Michael Guest driving, Mark Stacey co-driving. Rumour has it a tarmac round may appear, which would suit RWD.

the non turbo awd thing is apparently a new class opening up in europe.
So Ford are actually being quite smart about it
At least if this is the case and they are built to FIA rules they can compete in Rally Aus (if there is one) and international events -less $$$/car developement costs

purrr-geot said:
My little brother loves Cody but then again my brother thinks Chris Snell is a preety cool guy too,

yeah well he is your YOUNGER brother.clue him up for gods sake
,i once heard someone describe cody as having the personality of a fence post.
but i suppose it aint personality that wins races.-BAZZ

I really can't see you a rwd rally version would be any use in a marketing exercise for a fwd car! I guess we will just have to wait & see.

RSCLIO said:
The Dattos were great got the big cheers with some circle work at Kalatha.

Good to see you enjoyed our circle work!
Did any one get any photos or video, would be good to see.

Cheers, Matt deVaus (co-driver car#51 Blue Datto 1600)

I was down at Don Rd on Saturday morning and early afternoon. A few cars came pretty close when doing the Scandinavian flick. The Torana did a nice unintended donut, but otherwise it was fairly tame.

mrd said:
Good to see you enjoyed our circle work!
Did any one get any photos or video, would be good to see.

Cheers, Matt deVaus (co-driver car#51 Blue Datto 1600)
Yeah Matt I got a couple of shot's
One my son took to school for show and tell !!!!