New Renault Clio Sport

billtran

Fellow Frogger
Hi, does anyone know which dealers in NSW will be selling and servicing the new Renault Clio.

Rumour has it that they will be sold alongside Nissans but I hope this is untrue because my experience with Nissan servicing is extremely poor. I've found the standard of mechanics working for Nissan is very substandard. Often I've found that I would have too return the car a few times before my car was properly repaired!

That describes dealers everywhere doesn't it, seriosly through, I know all the Vic dealers but I don't know NSW, you can find out through the car club, they would know for sure, or you can ring Renault on 1800 009 008 or look up
www.renault.com.au and that should answer all your questions.

hope this is not an indication of how renault will go in oz!! just 7 days away from launch i enquired about purchasing a new renault, the nominated nissan dealer here on the s/side of bris. had no brochures, no prices, noshowroom built[asyet] and no cars!! the sales people were like mushrooms!! it makes me wonder what their servicing is going to be like!!!

------------------

Today I noticed a brand new showroom in the Brookvale/ Manly area (near Warringah Mall-Sydney) with Renault logos all over & saying "here soon".
This same place (not open yet) also had KIA advertised....but no Nissan!