New Renault 15/17 fiberglass guards

Covert

Fellow Frogger
Expressions of Urgent Interest

I just heard New fiberglass guards for 15/17's are getting manufactured in Melbourne, a limited amount will be made.........as I understand.........

The price should be around estimated $150.00 per guard, but they think if it's more, it should be no more than $20/$30 per guard?..

They will be ready in around THREE WEEKS.........as of 28/05/2002....... so spread the news.........

Contact either
Robbie Mekenkemp on Mobile: 0417 363 665
or
Ken at Caravelle Imports on
+61 3 890 9061

Regards
Covert

Hmmm,

I could be interested in some of these (gaurds and bonnets)- any more info would be appreciated....

Cheers Ben

What about for Fuego's? No fibreglass coming our way :(

Talking about Caravelle, does anyone know what happened to the $470 dollar Fuego bonnet that was on sale a couple years ago? Was interested in it but not for 470 bucks....

That fibreglass bonnet has been sold. So I guess the $470 wasn't considered too bad by the buyer. I suppose when you can no longer buy new Fuego bonnets there is not much you can do apart from fibreglass or secondhand.

Having not seen the first batch of fibreglass bonnets and guards I was wondering what the quality was like, and how many people have got them on their cars now?

Luke

The first batch of gaurds Ken (or it might have been Norm back then, I can't remember) imported from England, there still available if anyone wants then (I think I still have one) but the quality was shocking, they didn't fit properly requiring cutting and reglassing in area's, the glass was real thin in places and all over needed a lot of work. So be careful bring in overseas panels, if Caravelle can get there fingers burnt so can we. These new ones are being done locally and I'm told the quality is excellent, the Fuego bonnets are excellent and well worth the money so I presume the gaurds will be as well.
David.

Hi Guys,

I am still interested in thesefibreglass guards - does anyone know if they are still available? Did they produce any bonnets as well?
Perhaps someone that lives near Caravelle could ring them for me.... (i'd be eternally grateful! :)

Cheers Ben

If you want the 15/17 fibreglass guards give
Robbie Mekenkemp on
Mobile: 0417 363 665
in Australia

He knows prices and supply times.......

Give him a call