New member who’s looking for a 504

sueg

Tadpole
Hello there Aussie Frogs community.

A new year wish - I’m finally going to get the 504 I’ve wanted since I was a teenager. To make it interesting I possess very little mechanical knowledge.

The desire own one of these super stylish little beauties has been simmering away since I first was them on the road in the ‘70s.

I’ve had a look at the few advertised on the major car and second hand websites and I’m still looking. Many of these are somewhat overpriced for what’s on offer.

If you have any ideas, tips or indeed cars which fit the bill I would be most grateful.

I’m looking for a 504 petrol, manual sedan and am looking to pay what’s fair. I’m not able to work on the car myself so it needs to be roadworthy. I’ve also had advice to avoid the fuel injected Ti but am keeping an open mind.

It doesn’t matter where it is; if it’s worthwhile.

I’m hoping my long dreamed for Pug is out there. I’m in Melbourne but am willing to travel.

I hope you can help. Thanks everyone and au revoir.

Sue

Last edited:
Little mechanical knowledge is excused by your good taste
however
while they might seem overpriced to you they are apparently worth so much in Africa that there is a trade in buying them to export ... you might be up against it.
Steven
ps welcome - new members much appreciated here.

Thanks Ian. What a shame it’s an auto. I hadn’t seen that one so thanks for sending and all the best... Sue

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs