New BXer

twm

Fellow Frogger
Hi All

Just to Introduce myself, just got a BX16trs, looks like it will be lots of fun.

Anyone know what the H M switch on the dash does, and where the fuse box is????

By the way I am in Sydney.

Cheers

twm said:
Hi All

Just to Introduce myself, just got a BX16trs, looks like it will be lots of fun.

Anyone know what the H M switch on the dash does, and where the fuse box is????

By the way I am in Sydney.

Cheers
Terry, you have been busy. Welcome to AussieFrogs.

That would be H as in Hours and M as in Minutes and I suspect it would have a lot to do with the clock.

The fuse panel is below the glovebox. You need to turn a little flat topped knob 90 deg and the panel will drop down and backwards.

See you at a club meeting sometime soon.

Terry yes welcome. Ask UFO for a membership form if your interested in joining the NSWCCC. Lots of knowledge and plenty of people to help you in need. Great bunch of people?

:banana:

danielsydney said:
Terry yes welcome. Ask UFO for a membership form if your interested in joining the NSWCCC. Lots of knowledge and plenty of people to help you in need. Great bunch of people?

:banana:

Gee thanks Guys

Looks like I found some people just like me,(poor soles, no money for shoes, just cars). :)

I found the form for NSWCCC, cant make next Monday unfortuanlty.

Not busy yet I have only just started, havent had a chance to even lift the bonnet in day light.

Thnaks for H/M ifo it hit me in the middle of the night, I woke up and shouted Hours/Mins, whew is this what BXs do to people??

Look forwrd to meeting some fellows.

Terry

twm said:
Gee thanks Guys

Looks like I found some people just like me,(poor soles, no money for shoes, just cars). :)

I found the form for NSWCCC, cant make next Monday unfortuanlty.

Not busy yet I have only just started, havent had a chance to even lift the bonnet in day light.

Thnaks for H/M ifo it hit me in the middle of the night, I woke up and shouted Hours/Mins, whew is this what BXs do to people??

Look forwrd to meeting some fellows.

Terry

Welcome indeed. I'm still marvelling at what good cars BXs are and why it took me so long to find out!

My clock was dead I thought, until I pulled it out and replaced the funny globe at the back and it came to life. Then the HM becomes blindingly obvious!

Do enjoy it. We do!!

JohnW

JohnW said:
Welcome indeed. I'm still marvelling at what good cars BXs are and why it took me so long to find out!

My clock was dead I thought, until I pulled it out and replaced the funny globe at the back and it came to life. Then the HM becomes blindingly obvious!

Do enjoy it. We do!!

JohnW

Thanks John

Does that funny little bulb make the clock more readable during the day?

Terry

twm said:
Thanks John

Does that funny little bulb make the clock more readable during the day?

Terry

Exactly. I thought that our clock didn't work, then replaced the bulb and, voila!!

JohnW