New Australian Megane II TV Advert

"the Manglia" :D

manglia.bmp

Ah you Peugeot people are such japesters (?)

Now, back to Renault again, I was told this evening that the reason that Renault aren't using the Groove Armada track "I see you baby (shakin' that ass)" is because Holden have registered it for some reason.

Interesting!

:2cents: The new megane doesnt look anything like that anglia. Only the sloping back really..
I think the car is great especially the 5 door version. WHat I would like to know is when will Citroen put out ads like that on TV?
It was great. Renault is they blanket cover the tv should do very well I think. Cant wait for the espace in 2004 also. We will see plenty of them about I think, more than currently..:headbang: :renault:

Actually, the back windows on the Anglia look like the back windows on the R4 to me, (i.e. wide at the top, narrow at the bottom) not the Megane.

Ren

REN TIN TIN said:
Actually, the back windows on the Anglia look like the back windows on the R4 to me, (i.e. wide at the top, narrow at the bottom) not the Megane.

Ren

Wow, some people seem to have been really affected by the plastic vapours coming out of their Renault/Peugeot interiors!!! Or they see things in a topsy turvy way!!

Attachments

• r4_3.jpg
    r4_3.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 175
I think I know what Ren Tin Tin is talking about - the rear door window shape on the 5 door model.

Oh, I'm told the Megane II advertisements will begin this Sunday night during the Sunday night movie - leading up to Christmas week when they will stop, then pick up again in January.

The Adelaide dealer has sold 8 Megane II's - with no test drive facility available until next week when the first batch arrive...

cool ad! Got the email from Renault the other day.

I like the Megane, be nice to see it up close and personal though. Glad there's a RS edition, as Pug appear to have forgotten that their hero car is the hot hatch, and the 307 needs it to spruce up the image of it.

Dare I switch sides? hehe

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

graham66 said:
"the Manglia" :D

manglia.bmp

after reading this thread and taking a look at this picture, its gotta be the funniest thing ive ever seen in the forum!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: .

must be the official pic - looks very prototype-ish:mallet:
n.b. ive got nothing of relevance to add - as usual:mallet: