New Alpine - will we really see one on the road?

Goodness it looks big compared to the original A110.

It reminds me of my change of mind about Dinos. I had always liked their looks but then my Djet was displayed next to a Dino in the Tasmanian automobile museum some years ago & my appraisal of the Dino changed to "bloated, lumpen, over-wide" & so forth.

cheers! Peter

Only a few Australian Premiere Editions left out of the 60.

Armchair experts are no longer required.

Just go and drive one and be highly NOT disappointed.

Within the first 60 seconds you will be saying YES, YES!

They have hit the nail on the head. I am absolutely blown over.

Wife loves it too....A WIN WIN !!

1542681008644.jpg

Stunning car. If only I had the funds...

Spotted this one at the Bend Motorsport Park last week
First one in SA, but owner from Melbourne.
KpKk50ZARaqThnagF%eVdQ.jpg4D7Y5GZPQhOzHRwkBPTeew.jpg

Goodness it looks big compared to the original A110.

It reminds me of my change of mind about Dinos. I had always liked their looks but then my Djet was displayed next to a Dino in the Tasmanian automobile museum some years ago & my appraisal of the Dino changed to "bloated, lumpen, over-wide" & so forth.

cheers! Peter

This is the way of the modern motor car, just compare the original VW Golf and the Toyota Corolla with their new counter parts. These cars have grown so much that their manufactures have had to create a new model to plug the gap that has been left.

This is the way of the modern motor car, just compare the original VW Golf and the Toyota Corolla with their new counter parts. These cars have grown so much that their manufactures have had to create a new model to plug the gap that has been left.

Ah, so the new Alpine is a reincarnation of the Renault 4CV

I never realised they were so good

Celebration of the Motorcar Perth

The Renault Alpine display at Cottesloe Civic Center today

DSCN0232.jpgDSCN0233.jpg

Ray

Remind me again wtf we have Australian specific standards...?

It was protectionism of the now dead Australian car industry by stealth

I don't doubt the technology but I do wonder if it serves my purpose. It may be faster than I and more precise and so on, but I might want to downshift earlier than the computer thinks I should. You know, set myself up for a corner exit.
You can downshift with in reason, that is it won’t let you over rev - if it is anything like the DSG on the Golf?