New 306 gti 6

UptoSuer

Tadpole
Hi all, I’ve recently bought my first car, a phase 2 gti 6. I need some new discs and pads, what are my best ops? Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for or sell me a drivers side inside door handle trim? Not the rounded part the handle clips onto but the frame around the whole handle. A power steering fluid return line and also a seal for an oil leak coming from the top of the passenger side of the engine, can’t find a name for the part, a transmission breather plate maybe? Lastly was wondering what exactly would be required to safely, (or close to it) for my engines sake to run a high boost lynx supercharger kit or if there’s any other supercharger someone might recommend.
Cheers

DBA rotors and go to a good brake shop for pads. If in doubt ring DBA they are very helpful and the rotors are top notch, got them on every vehicle I own and then some.

Welcome to AF.

For service and most repair parts in Sydney, give this lot in Thornleigh a ring - EAI: European Auto Imports. Show up in person or get it by courier. They'll need the VIN to get the right bits. They also will get you Purflux filters etc at a sensible price, Their discs and pads will likely be OEM and Euro replacements for road cars - for track use you will probably have to go to DBA.

The body parts will probably have to come from a dealer at considerably higher cost. or a wrecker.

Hi there, I may have the handle surround, just cant remember if i have the passenger or drivers side, The P/S return line is low pressure so a Supercheap or any old hose supplier will be able to give you something suitable, just cut to length and route the same way, fixing with quality hose clamps.

If your unsure of a part, just take a snap with you phone and post it, someone here will be able to point you in the right direction, but if the leak is from the top of the engine, unlikely to be related to the transmission?

As far as blowing the engine, without doing any internals, you'll need the charger,manifold, Injectors, Inter-cooler, plumbing and the other big expenditure is the ECU good for about 8-9 PSI 200-250BHP (apparently)

High boost is a entirely other ball game, now brace yourself and give this a look - http://www.lynxpowerengineering.co.uk/HighBoost.pdf

There are some very high preforming XU10J4 engines here in Aus, and some great knowledge, and im sure i will be corrected but all of the built Peugeot turbo engines I know of are 8 Valves or EW's

When i was playing around with 306's, i was keeping a keen eye on the UK waiting for a built engine to import, it seems the cheapest and easiest way to do it.

In saying all of that, with a healthy engine in stock form, and rebuilt suspension, in my case with Poly bushes, its hard to have more fun in a car than the GTI-6

Welcome and show us some pics!