My Toad Pond has disappeared ??

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Yesterday the Toad pond did not show up for work ! ;) Slacker I thought !! Today still not here ? WTF has happened ? Have those serial offenders been at it again or what :rolleyes:
I am logged in OK as usual.
Jaahn

Zere vill be no furzer off-topic discussions held anyvere on ze Aussiefrogs site. Ich bin kaput!

Yep the pond play ground has been drained and in-filled with crushed car bodies, old EV batteries, Pfizer packets and phantom comics. It's now a parking lot for lost souls, homeless sock puppeteers and bin chickens.

Last edited:
Dear oh dear, I'm not missing it, I have facebook to read drivel

Carry on chaps :)
Careful, Zuckerberg might spit it as well ;) Understand that Fakebook is actively censoring as it is? I know Pootube is but eased off lately since the woke up that there are alternatives?
We might as well adopt the Chinese system, at least the economy would be booming:cool:

Last edited:
The Pond went west on Saturday.

This was posted not long beforehand ...

1623725882847.png

Who reports posts…? Not sure id even know how. If you’re taking AF seriously enough to take this shit personally, you’re probably doing it wrong…

Yes it’s a shame there are way more so called conservative grumpy old idiots who view giving a shit about your home the work of the devil, but can’t say it really impacts on my day enough to whinge to forum moderators about it.

Lol, I just realised the report icon is at the bottom of the post.
Perhaps make it harder to report posts? Like a cooling off period for buying guns :)

An even more dramatic result is the disappearance, without trace, of at least one recently prominent contributor................

Who reports posts…? Not sure id even know how. If you’re taking AF seriously enough to take this shit personally, you’re probably doing it wrong…

Yes it’s a shame there are way more so called conservative grumpy old idiots who view giving a shit about your home the work of the devil, but can’t say it really impacts on my day enough to whinge to forum moderators about it.
Pathetic, isn't it.

An even more dramatic result is the disappearance, without trace, of at least one recently prominent contributor................

Is there a missing sock? There was at least one that had a few holes and was never worn outside the pond, so it was probably overdue to be tossed out.

Assuming I have guessed who is being referred to, in recent times he has not been rude or unpleasant when putting his views.