Moto GP

Was a really awesome race - wont give anything away - but if you have foxtel you get it live! :)

I'm sure if your a fan we'll be discussing this tomorrow!

those last 4 laps were rather amazing. Gibernau and Rossi swaping positions back and forth, and at one stage i think 3 times in basically 2 corners. Rossi kind of spoiled it though bumping Gibernau off into the gravel, but that's as far as i'm going to go right now, as this could turn into the F1 debate we just had :roflmao:

orestes said:
as this could turn into the F1 debate we just had :roflmao:
Tell me about it!

I reckon Gibernau could have won if he hadnt turned in on Rossi in the last bend. If he'd stood it up for a second Rossi would have run wide and Gibernau could have come through for the win. Kind of like a certain overtaking move in a grand prix about 3 weeks ago....

Now all that's happened is that Rossi has yet another psychological advantage over him. Imagine how you'd feel being followed for the entire race only to be blown to the weeds on the last lap.

Kind of like what Rossi did in Qualifying - Came out with enough time to do one lap and then went 0.4 sec faster. That would have to demoralise you somewhat....

Great race though!

Loved his comment in the post-race conference.
" well he (Gibernau) may be angry...but.. thats racing *shrug* "