Most users ever was 18 on Tuesday, 30 October 2001 at 10:13 PM.

gibgib

Local Tyrant
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
We need to better this to at least this years date ;)

We should have a "Froggy Night" so everyone can visit at a certain time to bombard the couter :D

Whaddayareckon :D

yeah I'll be in!

Designate a time gibgib! :)

btw I havn't forgotten what we were talking about on the email... I've been ensconsed with lots of other work. I'll be in touch..

cheers
Adrian

Wednesday is usually our busiest day, but that's during the day light hours. I can only get here reliably at night which I'm sure many other are in the same boat.
Maybe if we make it a Wednesday night at:
9:30 PM ESDST for NSW & VIC makes it -

8:30 PM EST for QLD
9:00 PM for South Australia(?)
6:30 PM for Western Australia
2:30 AM for Canada (the same day)
10:30 AM for UK (the same day)

This Wednesday might be a bit too soon as probably not everyone has eyeballed this topic yet.
All guests to the forum are also added in the ticker :D

Hi ntrx, no worries, we are getting by with the current member gallery as it is. It is a little difficult adding new members, mostly because I have to remember what to do :confused:
When you are ready.

gibgib

in comparison to the 306 simulator thingemie I'm doing, it should be relatively easy ;)

cheers,
Adrian

should be fine
We should set up an irc chat room so we can all talk

[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: Phasis ]</p>

Right; got my tribe ready to roll :eek: :eek:
I should be able to muster 3 or if the prodigal son returns; 4 :p :p
Who knows, perhaps we should make this a dry run & then go for the Guiness Book of Records - wouldn't that do wonders for the membership? :rolleyes: Problem is we might pick up the world's greatest tossers in the process - nah!! I'll stick to what we got :D :D

Alan S

I'm in ;)

Should manage two machines logged in at home :cool: and one at work? hmm... can I be logged in on three machines at once? Might have to put Grease Monkey to work
;) :D Tested IRC so look forward to a bit of a chat ;)

(Alan did you get my reply to your email?)

Cheers
Chris

Yes sure did.
Been a bit busy in the past couple of days what with looking at cars for others whilst having my own cars falling in heaps around me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'll be picking up "Mothers Worry's" car on Thursday. Driving throug Paddington/Red Hill on the Thursday prior to Good Friday should be quite relaxing for all concerned with a bushy like me behind the wheel don't ya reckon.
:eek: :mad: :mad: :eek:
Why do they say "If you drink - don't drive?" I couldn't think of a better reason :p :D

Alan S

PS Hope that "business" goes well for you.