Modifying 206

Maksim

Fellow Frogger
Hey guys.

First of all i would like to say thanks to MR206 for bringing up the issues with the 206. Second, i would like to know if its possible to make a 206 be as wide as the 206 WRC. OR is that a unrealistic dream, i just think it looks awesome with the fat kit.
Thanks

wild as the WRC? sure it can be done......... the comestic surgery bit (body kit) is easy, shops in UK are already selling the kit (look-a-like).

If you want the go fast bit as well, it can also be done but just need a fair bit of $$$$$$$$$$$ and also time to do all the engine swaps and misc. conversions

cheers head_ban

i dont know wat i've done but thanks :)
as for da kit, yep its possible, alotttt of work and i think from wat i read it would cost 10 000 pounds to create, which is probably da same cost as a new 206 so i dunno if its worth it
even though it would be nice, maybe somethin a little more cheaper would look just as good and give a same mean looking stance

Dimma UK are selling the 206 WRC kit for about 2000 pounds, the esquiss impact kit is also a wide arch but a bit cheaper.
Or even cheaper is the blue sport kit, not the best looking kit though.

There are a few wannabe wide arch kits made in France but they look pretty avearge.

Andreas

For 206 owners this is a very good site for you...

<a href="http://www.206st.net/206flash/wheel_matching_1.html" target="_blank">Wheel matching service</a>

You can actually buy a 206 GT in Europe. which is a limited edition GTi with a WRC bodykit. Very Very nice, kit is the 2 bumpers, spoiler and side skirts plus multi spoke "monte carlo" rims. looks much better than a standard 206 but I don't know if it is a wide body kit or not. personally I wouldn't bother Just lower it and import 206 GT kit from england, or maybe even Peugeot themselves. Depending upon parts cost.

The limited 206GT model run was only longer than the standard 206 so they could run it in the ralley's
the car had to be a certain length
they had some minor interior changes but mechanicaly they were the same car as the GTi
peugeot do sell the kits as far as i know but as to the cost, well sit down for that one
i'll let you know the cost soon enough as i think my mother is going to look into this for her car
(methinks if she keeps this up she is going to end up younger than me :D )