Minor update to 6.2.1.2

AUS-CITY

Tadpole
Gee - just as I updated everything to 6.2.1.1 out pops a bug fix and hence 6.2.1.2 !

Its all updated, only had it off for 2 minutes. Should be just fine, yell if anything is up.

Cheers :)

Being one who as a hobby imbibes in among other things various fermented brews of malt & hops from various parts of the world, I try to ignore strange things that happen after sundown particularly if I have been involved in R & D work associated with aforesaid hobby.
HOWEVER, when similar things happen mid morning, the fact that this imbibing rarely if ever extends into daylight hours, this I find is cause for great concern taking into account my approaching of geriatric classification. The problem I seem to be having is this:
I go to "Froggy Forum" and see a topic in say "General Chit Chat" and last poster was say "Double Chevron" and I click on to where it says "General Chit Chat" - I select the message (which happens to be at the top of the list) & there is the subject with the last poster shown as say NTRX. I go back & confirm D..C.. was the last poster, click on the subject again & sometimes I get the last posting whilst on other occasions I go back to what it first showed. If I go to the right hand side & click on the subject (last posting) it can say it was Double Chevron yet will show NTRX's posting. In one case I had four responses not showing which all of a sudden popped up.
Is it this new version, my computer, or has someone been adding strange things to my cornflakes? eek!
Anyone else had the problem question
And before it's suggested; yes I do reload the page each time :rolleyes:

Alan S, just going up the back to check the still blush approve 8_ball

Alan,

you'll need to reload/refresh each & every page everytime for any updates to show. It's very easy to refresh the main page, the when you enter 'general chit-chat' to forget to refresh that... :p

Confused now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seeya,
Shane L.

Shane,

"And before it's suggested; yes I do reload the page each time"

Exactly what I'm doing. That's what's so confusing about it :confused:

Alan S

Hi Alan,

I've never had that problem, I think you'll find your browser is still caching the page, even though you've punched re-load. I used to have that happen at random with certain versions of netscape tongue

By the way,

love the ability to see what forums other users are looking at! I've noticed a couple of poeple have already turned that feature off for themselves though disappro

seeya
Shane L.

Alan,

I just had your problem, main & General chit-chat show the last message as being differet. We both managed to post a message in the minute :D 2:03pm to be exact :p The different levels of the board must use a diffent sort order maybe?? ie: date, then time, then alphabetic?? Well it's was worth a guess... OK, ok I'll shutup now clown shy

seeya,
Shane L.

Can't say that's happened to me yet.

I don't use proxies.
Sometimes your ISP will cache pages on their server to save themselves some bandwidth. clown

gibgib,

It's first thing in the morning, the computer has been off since last night, I've connected, gone to this section, two goes to get to Denny's response to Craig's CD question, tried to come across to get your response on this one & took 4 goes before I could get past Shane's last response.
I don't have this problem with the heap of other sites I'm regularly on so I was wondering, without trying to make it sound too hocus pocus, could it be that with the geriatric telephone system we've got up here, is it possible that it is running too fast for our "Edison original" system up here to handle?

Alan S