Mexico WRC this weekend...

Mitch Mi16

Fellow Frogger
Wow just saw this new Section... will be good for things like this..

Anyways.. Mexico is on this weekend.. 1st time in the WRC should be an interesting event as no one really knows the course... In the works teams, only Harry R at Peugeot, and Sebastian Loeb have driving in the event before, with Harry taking it out in 02 i think it was by over an hour..
With that in mind it wasn't a WRC event so the competition was sub standard!!

So who do you think will win, can Loeb win 3 in a row??

Can the New 307 get its maiden win.. Or will Ford or Subaru finally break through in 2004..

Personally i don't think Mitsubishi have a good chance, but it only takes one small thing to go wrong and anyone could win.

I would love for Peugeot to get up this weekend, to get closer to the lead of the manufacturers title.. But Loeb will put in a good fight, as Will Martin, Duval, Solberg, Sainz.. I can't give an ods on who will win, being a new event.. There's so much pointing to many drivers!!

Keep an eye on www.wrc.com for info..

It's new roads for most of these guys (except the handful that drove it in 2003) - so it's anyone's for the taking I'd guess. Wonder what event it best mirrors (conditions wise).

- XTC206 -

I heard a cross between NZ and the Argentinian i think!!!

So fastyer Gravel, but there is some rough areas.. That's from memory, so i could be wrong.. :confused:

Mitch Mi16 said:
Wow just saw this new Section... will be good for things like this..

Anyways.. Mexico is on this weekend.. 1st time in the WRC should be an interesting event as no one really knows the course... In the works teams, only Harry R at Peugeot, and Sebastian Loeb have driving in the event before, with Harry taking it out in 02 i think it was by over an hour..
With that in mind it wasn't a WRC event so the competition was sub standard!!

So who do you think will win, can Loeb win 3 in a row??

Can the New 307 get its maiden win.. Or will Ford or Subaru finally break through in 2004..

Personally i don't think Mitsubishi have a good chance, but it only takes one small thing to go wrong and anyone could win.

I would love for Peugeot to get up this weekend, to get closer to the lead of the manufacturers title.. But Loeb will put in a good fight, as Will Martin, Duval, Solberg, Sainz.. I can't give an ods on who will win, being a new event.. There's so much pointing to many drivers!!

Keep an eye on www.wrc.com for info..
I just hope this season turns out to be as close as '03 was.

Go the Pugs!!!

Mitch Mi16 said:
Yeah so do i, cause i will be there for the Party... Bring on Telstra Rally Australia!!
Drop me a line when you are over ... I have a little something to do with Rally Oz.

- XTC206 -