Melbourne Dyna?

I must get back to talking with the owner of the rusty Dyna. A person had first option to buy the car. I wonder if he took it up?
I say again, it's a crazy looking car.
Reading the comments so devoted to these mysterious contraptions makes me think that one needs to be a bit crazy to love them.
Michael

Any news Michael? I'm happy to stand in the crazy queue also! :D I've moved to Victoria since I PM'd you years ago, so I'm closer to it now as well

If either of you are really serious - I do know about a Panhard - Dyna that is available for the right buyer here in Melbourne. It is complete and would need a bit of work to get it back on the road. Was red - now blue - so a re-spray for originality. Mechanically ok. I know the owner well and he knows that they are valuable and would be seeking a good price for it. PM me if you want more details. Hawk.( Ted Cross )

If either of you are really serious - I do know about a Panhard - Dyna that is available for the right buyer here in Melbourne. It is complete and would need a bit of work to get it back on the road. Was red - now blue - so a re-spray for originality. Mechanically ok. I know the owner well and he knows that they are valuable and would be seeking a good price for it. PM me if you want more details. Hawk.( Ted Cross )

They are not that pricey. see
panhard dyna z d'occasion - Recherche de voiture d'occasion - Le Parking
8000 euros would see you in a respectable one with no restoration necessary.