Matra in Cars For Sale !!!

I'm amazed carsales.com.au actually had a listing for it !

That seating arrangment has to be like nothing else !

Cheers

Justin

wl2he5hry7djkk84tfunu.jpg

Shoji It is transverse, in front of the axle.

Ray

4cvg, Hardly ever seen such a short comment.

I thought it would be a little interesting to put some Matras on here that is for sale. Something to look at and see the variations in price and maybe compare it to your own, and others. I will concentrate more on the Djet and Jet range. The ones following was up for sale since December, so they aren't that long on. Hope you like it!

29f45kl.jpg

1z54rpy.jpg

aeo875.jpg

148ln2e.jpg

kd1ixk.jpg

nv8ody.jpg

1osy7a.jpg

2n7i5xk.jpg

2vi5hr9.jpg

Frans.

Interesting. :) I'll add more though - I see the prices are in the tens of thousands, as they ought to be given the quality of the Djet/Jet range.

Thanks for putting this on line Frans. I have a vague plan to pass your way about November, all being well.
Happy New Year too.

4cvg, Hardly ever seen such a short comment.

I thought it would be a little interesting to put some Matras on here that is for sale. Something to look at and see the variations in price and maybe compare it to your own, and others. I will concentrate more on the Djet and Jet range. The ones following was up for sale since December, so they aren't that long on. Hope you like it!

29f45kl.jpg

1z54rpy.jpg

aeo875.jpg

148ln2e.jpg

kd1ixk.jpg

nv8ody.jpg

1osy7a.jpg

2n7i5xk.jpg

2vi5hr9.jpg

Frans.

very interesting :)

0K, I'll pass two more comments:

One is that the plain vanilla V/5 was also Gordini engined in the sense in that the modifications which gave it a 40% increase over the standard R8 1100 motor were designed by Gordini.

The second is that the Djet featured the first use (pre-R8) of the cross-flow Gordini head - in an early CRB variant called the 85 (for 85 bhp) which had the crossflow head but with a single (two stage twin throat) downdraft carby.

Found another one with some history and interesting engine twin cam talks.

2n6ssqu.jpg

2ecoumo.jpg

t6ufet.jpg

I hope it is big enough to read!

Regards, Frans

Hi,

Another one for sale. First Jet 6 and same year as the NZ car I've seen in a long time. These prices are climbing very fast as well. Not sure if they are getting it.

eapqbq.jpg

52alpx.jpg

2uen03b.jpg

eanqet.jpg

Regards, Frans.

Found another one!

11t4x80.jpg

103svas.jpg

2rm6nuf.jpg

zwfi9g.jpg

33u79u8.jpg

This looks like an interesting one!