Matra for sale on ebay

don't you hate it when you find on aussie Ebay something advertised overseas

that annoys the crap out of me

with the way the laws are going you won't be able to import it anyway or it will be a lot of trouble to do so

pugrambo said:
don't you hate it when you find on aussie Ebay something advertised overseas

that annoys the crap out of me

with the way the laws are going you won't be able to import it anyway or it will be a lot of trouble to do so

yeah, but still it's an intresting car so i thought i'd post it, anyway, if you wanted it you would have till the end of this month to show financial comitment.

Ray Bell said:
He now says he has a firm offer outside of eBay and is pulling it if the bids don't exceed that by tomorrow night...

you can't pull an item off ebay once it has bids on it. It's a legaly binding contract to the highest bider once someone bids... above reserve ofcourse if there is one

Well, I've never done any dealings with eBay... but I know the guy says in his ramblings about the car that he 'reserves the right' to pull it if it sells otherwise.

Maybe that's a legal out?

Then he's added more, the stuff about the offer he's had from Belgium. Did you look at it again?

Ray Bell said:
Well, I've never done any dealings with eBay... but I know the guy says in his ramblings about the car that he 'reserves the right' to pull it if it sells otherwise.

Maybe that's a legal out?

Then he's added more, the stuff about the offer he's had from Belgium. Did you look at it again?

haven't fully read it since i posted it up here.