Make Peugeot`s Friends !!!

Anderson

Fellow Frogger
Helo People, My name is Anderson. I know that is not the perfect place to make friends, but i live in Brazil and i would like to talk to owners of Peugeot. Know new people, new culture, discuss about new models and everything....!!!!
Thank you...

Welcome Anderson!

This could be a good place to make friends
wink.gif

There are a few members in here now, but of course quality is better than quantity
smile.gif

Current series (body shapes) for sale new in Australia in the Peugeot range are the 206, 306, 306 cabriolet, 406, 406 Coupe, & 605.
Brazil would most probably have a larger range perhaps the 607 already & maybe the 806 (van)?

Regards,
gibgib
biggrin.gif

Hey Anderson!

In Australia we're anxiously waiting the arrival of the 206cc and the 607 (next year?)
currently we have
1.6 206 XR 3/5 door (man)
1.6 206 XT 5 door (man)
2.0 206 GTI 3 door (man)
2.0 306 XT 5 door (man)
2.0 306 XT 4/5 door (auto)
2.0 306 Xsi 5 door (man)
2.0 306 Cabriolet (man or auto)
1.9 306 HDI 5 door (man)
2.0 406 ST 4 door (man or auto)
2.1 406 HDI 4 door (man)
3.0 406 sv 4 door (man or auto)
3.0 coupe 2 door (man or auto)

There ! i think i covered it all
if u want more e-mail me at
nick_306gt@hotmail.com

Nick :)

Hi, my sign on name at aussiefrogs.com is James but my name is actually Daniel. I sent an email to you last year. I forgot my password associated with my real name so I became "James". Anyway how are things ?

Since speaking with you last my 405 has got alot faster. It has an 8.5 inch lightened Mi16 flywheel with a carbon fibre clutch.

The entire bottom end has been balanced, including a new crank shot peened as with the connecting rods. I'm running the Mi16 piston liners with forged pistons. The head has been further modified for better air flow with larger inlet and exhaust, and an even wilder cam !!
The compression is up to 12 to 1 so im running high octane fuel and an MSD digital ignition system.

The twin 45DCOE webers remain, but I have built a nice big alloy air box fed through a large Simota cone type air filter. As you might imagine it goes well. It revs quite happily to 7500 but peak hp is at 6400 nearly 200 !! Not bad for an 8 valve !!

Talk soon,

------------------

i'm from Melbourne, Australia and have a 405 Mi16.
mods include 17" wheels, coilover suspension, 310mm discs, 4 pots, bucket seats, rollcage and the motor has been slightly modified with tarmac rally cams and UK spec internals.
My dream is to have a t16 motor, i got close but it fell through.

Howz it Andreas ! You are correct a T16 engine would be pretty cool. Ive got plans for a turbo xu9j2, a friend is building a manifold for me. With the battery in the boot there's plenty of room for the turbine and air filter. I plan to run a front mounted intercooler and a decent size oil cooler.
I'll be using the bottom end from the current engine with the balanced and shot peened rods and some lower compression pistons. Have to get some meaty liners built aswell not to mention the management system etc..... Im heading over to Canada for a year working, but im planning to come back once its finished.
Its nice to see there are some other 405 freaks around !!!

Yeah the 306 GTi-6 was taken off the list due to tougher air pollution laws and peugeot australia wasn't interested in fixing the problem! What a bummer!

Nick Watson

------------------
President of Peugeot GTi Autosport Club of Australia.
http://www.peugeot-gti.com