magnaflow muffler

dave from bendigo

Fellow Frogger
I was thinking of buying a stainless magnaflow sports muffler for $90 of someone, is this a good deal or am I being ripped. Cheers, Dave

Yep thats an excellent price, magnaflows usually retail for around $300 depending on the model. Some exhaust shops I have spoken to said that the magnaglow can be a bit 'boomy', but then they were trying to sell me a muffler that cost twice as much. They are a quality muffler so go for it!

is their a website on these "Magnaflows" Any got one got any comments? Otherwise where can they be bought?

Yup <a href="http://www.magnaflow.com" target="_blank">www.magnaflow.com</a> and most exhaust shops should have them.

any power increase associated with this type of exhaust as the devil or remus systems go for about $700 installed for the Xsara VTR, bit pricey...

Yeah I was looking at getting a Remus muffler and then could'nt believe the price, magnaflows are supposed to be a very free flowing muffler, so i guess if it flows better than the stock item you would see a small power increase but i don't think it would be much.

<small>[ 27 October 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: pugsy ]</small>