Looking for 1979 Peugeot 504 LTI dash clock and gear stick knob

Madame Peugeot

Tadpole
Hello All,

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a gear stick knob and a new dash clock for my beautiful 504 LTI. The clock still works, but the hands have cracked with age/heat and now dangle at the bottom of the face. The knob has also cracked with heat.

Thanks so much in advance!

Best wishes,

Madame P

I found a late model 504 Ti clock in the shed the other day, which I could be convinced to part with. I'll check that it works.

I'm confused - you said '79 Ti, but the TI was only sold in Australia until '76. Is yours an import, or a conversion?

I've probably got a gear knob too - can you post a photo of the style you need? There were a couple of different ones over the years.

I found a late model 504 Ti clock in the shed the other day, which I could be convinced to part with. I'll check that it works.

I'm confused - you said '79 Ti, but the TI was only sold in Australia until '76. Is yours an import, or a conversion?

I've probably got a gear knob too - can you post a photo of the style you need? There were a couple of different ones over the years.

Hi Demannu,

Thanks so much for your reply and apologies for the tardiness of mine. I don't seem to get notification of replies and I can't check at work as this website is deemed a security risk, for some reason.

That would be wonderful if you are happy to part with a gear stick knob and dash clock and I'm more than happy to pay for said parts.

I've attached photos of my current accessories, so you have an idea. And yes, my mistake, my TI is a '76, not 79 as stated, but is indeed a manual conversion.

Thanks so much once again,

Madame P

Attachments

• IMG_0466(2).JPG
    IMG_0466(2).JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 188
Yes, there is a little Frankenstein action going on. My mechanic gave me that when my last one cracked. It's a five speed.

Thanks so much,

Madame P

This is not original equipment - so would be more Frankenstein action :) - but may be worth considering?

Ian.

Thanks Ian, most helpful. Now to find a dash clock. Hope Demannu might still be happy to part with his...

Thanks so much,

Madame P