Long Shot... Car Storage Epping NSW

lowpugV2

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
This is a massive what if... but does anyone have space under a carport or garage in the Epping area of Sydney? Just need 3 - 6 months max....

Have not found a flat to buy yet so still at the in-laws - garage is already full. Means I can't buy a 505 - certainly not the one I want...could not park it on the street. Deflating.

Ha, like I said - LONGSHOT:D:D

Empty the garage, re-distribute or throw out the junk you can easily replace, park the 505 and replace remaining junk in/on the car. A 505 has nice flat surfaces and strong metal, so should make an excellent shelf.

Failing that, perhaps, you can work out something re storage with the vendor? However, 505s are not exactly rare, so could it be better to delay the car purchase and consider whether rushing to buy a flat at present might in fact be rather like catching a falling knife?

Empty the garage, re-distribute or throw out the junk you can easily replace, park the 505 and replace remaining junk in/on the car. A 505 has nice flat surfaces and strong metal, so should make an excellent shelf.

Failing that, perhaps, you can work out something re storage with the vendor? However, 505s are not exactly rare, so could it be better to delay the car purchase and consider whether rushing to buy a flat at present might in fact be rather like catching a falling knife?

Well, you haven't seen the garage... But really, you do make sense. Although I would argue that accessible, good condition and reasonably priced 505s are getting hard to come by.