Like to drive new C5 Aircross for a long drive and get paid for the pleasure ! Melbourne to Newcastle soon.

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Hi I am considering buying a Citroen C5 Aircross from a car dealer in Melbourne West area and need it in Newcastle. Possibly in Sydney is OK or any other place that mutually suits us. I will pay and do some expensives. Possibly soon, as in this week, if it comes off. I could use a transporter, but tell me what suits you.
The car is as new low KMs and has no faults. It will be legal under a Vicroads permit and insured. Could be an enjoyable drive ! I am unable to leave my house for long enough to do it myself due to serious heath issues at home. Otherwise I would as I have done before.
Tell me what you can do for me and I for thow ! Proof of a licence, ID and experience will be required. Sensible driving is de rigueur and bookings will be passed on with expenses. No other casual drivers permitted.
Cheers Jaahn

Thanks to Ken's generosity I believe I have this delivery sorted. I am sorting the paperwork to buy the car as we speak. Or I hope the salesman is doing his bit. :dance:
Ken who is an old AF'er and Citroen DS owner, has booked his train trip and rearing to get driving a modern classic. He will get first drive of MY CAR, Hmmm !!:mallet: them's the breaks I guess.
Jaahn

Thanks to Ken's generosity I believe I have this delivery sorted. I am sorting the paperwork to buy the car as we speak. Or I hope the salesman is doing his bit. :dance:
Ken who is an old AF'er and Citroen DS owner, has booked his train trip and rearing to get driving a modern classic. He will get first drive of MY CAR, Hmmm !!:mallet: them's the breaks I guess.
Jaahn
We'll be expecting detailed reports from you both. 😉👍

Is this the current update?

I know a bloke whose previous chariot was a hydraulic C5, and he's very impressed with his new C5 Aircross.

No the previous model. Not much difference other than an extra two gears and bigger screens for infotainment as far as I can see reading ! I can live without them for the very large reduction in cost !;)
Ken is drivin' it up as we type. {I hope} :rolleyes:
Jaahn

Attachments

• IMG_20231213_131936.jpg
    IMG_20231213_131936.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
No the previous model. Not much difference other than an extra two gears and bigger screens for infotainment as far as I can see reading ! I can live without them for the very large reduction in cost !;)
Ken is drivin' it up as we type. {I hope} :rolleyes:
Jaahn
Is Ken still an entrant in the Cannonball Run up in the Territory in the New Year?😐😐😐😉🤣