Lexie/ Diagbox question

Glenn Drake

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
After trying to swap my D9 Coupe radio with better D9 radio unit, I of course discovered that I can’t do this without a radio code.
The radio unit I want to use came from a long gone parts car - so that door is closed…

With my steadily growing number of Peugeots, it could be time for a diagnostic box purchase.

Looking online I am confronted with the usual vagaries in descriptions, and as is often the case with online purchases you don’t really know what you’ve got until you’ve paid your money!

So I am hoping someone can offer advice on a suitable unit. (I’d be primarily looking into D8 and D9 faults etc).

Glenn

Purchase a ppi interface from eBay and I can can give you a download for diagbox 9 in a virtual machine ie any PC can run it. Also the d9 2 radios only need the vin number changed to work they don't have a radio code per say

Thanks dmccurtayne, reading your suggestion I quickly realised how “out of my depth” I am straying🤔
Is this what you’re suggesting I purchase?
78A5F1E0-5570-4E2A-B44B-0469C1BE2893.png

Glenn, if you like, I'm about 40 minutes drive from you and have diagbox and can set up your replacement radio for you.

Thank you for your generous offer Scotty!
Would you believe I bought one off eBay this morning.

Never used one before, ans don’t know my way around them so may still take you up on your offer👍

He is the guru too, take the offer! Fixed most of my issues and then some.

Purchase a ppi interface from eBay and I can can give you a download for diagbox 9 in a virtual machine ie any PC can run it. Also the d9 2 radios only need the vin number changed to work they don't have a radio code per say
I'd be interested in a copy so i can upgrade from my almost dead xp netbook.