Lexia dongle

ffabre11

Fellow Frogger
Does anyone in Melbourne have a Lexia dongle(or whatever it's called) that is no longer needed, I'm trying to get one quicker than waiting for one from China.
Alternatively, does anyone know a local supplier?

Does anyone in Melbourne have a Lexia dongle(or whatever it's called) that is no longer needed, I'm trying to get one quicker than waiting for one from China.
Alternatively, does anyone know a local supplier?
I do have one (not the 'full chip' version), but not certain it works. I used it sucessfully on my 206, but it never worked on daughters 307 (which needs the 'full chip' version) and I cant get it to work with my 407.

Happy to let you try it before you buy as I have a laptop with the necessary software we could fire up for you to test it out on your car. What car do you have?

Price is pretty negotiable.

Here is flash to make Lexia full chip.
Easy to do just follow instructions.

Attachments

• full flash.txt
    73 bytes · Views: 260
Not sure that will work. My interface is like the one on the right.

lexia full chip images.jpg

Well, there are two pieces of firmware here:
1- The firmware that is flashed at the start of DiagBox (v4.2.8 as shown in the snapshot), it is basically a middle-ware flashed by DiagBox.
2- The firmware that comes with the Hardware and sets on the board permanently (963830 B in your case).

PSA remotely upgraded all genuine VCIs to Revision C and released DiagBox v5.30+ to only work with it, in an attempt to ban clones. Hence, DiagBox v5.29 is that last that works with Rvesion B VCIs. To utilize DiagBox versions higher than v5.29 you need to update from Revision B to C, for this.

DiagBox usually checks the firmware (1) on the VCI ,every time it starts, and upgrade/downgrade as necessary. But this (checking) functionality has been disabled in maitresox releases. I normally leave it enabled and wrote a post on how to restore this automated function (together with the necessary files). However, you can use PSA interface checker to perform it manually.

Every few DiagBox releases, firmware (1) gets an update as well, this is to fix certain issues or to enable new functionality, the last firmware version (4.3.4) was released with DiagBox v7.67 and v8.02. I posted a table of the DiagBox, Lexia and PP2000 versions and the corresponding firmware.

Gave it a try, my interface showed as rev C already.
Version: APPLI_XS_FUJI_P106138A_ V4.3.2 @Actia 03.01.14
Reference serial: 921815 C/

It does now show as 4.3.3, so will give it a try on the pug tomorrow.
The fact it updated successfully suggests the interface itself is not dead and my problems lie elsewhere
Fingers crossed

Thanks.

Gave it a try, my interface showed as rev C already.
Version: APPLI_XS_FUJI_P106138A_ V4.3.2 @Actia 03.01.14
Reference serial: 921815 C/

It does now show as 4.3.3, so will give it a try on the pug tomorrow.
The fact it updated successfully suggests the interface itself is not dead and my problems lie elsewhere
Fingers crossed

Thanks.
And further to my last post. I spent a fair few hours on this. Tried many, many things without success, then found a bent pin on the OBD2 connector (dumb, should have spotted it ages ago).

All working, but I do have several fault codes showing on diagbox that are not shown on my Delphi DS150e. Will start a new thread for them.

Thanks to kenny432. I now have a known working lexia cable set again.

These can't be used to update the ecu right? Who does that in Melbourne and what do they charge?

Also where can I read up more on what these dongles do.... I see AliExpress sells them, but not really that cheap, any sources for used local ones?