Let us try this Poll thingy!

looks like the proportion (2) of people like it so far. I take it that are me and Gibgib question question

Well it looks like this change is more popular than John Howard and a refugee "crisis".

Six people have voted and all six agree that the changes are good. 100%!

The server definitely appears to be responing faster.

I have also set my profile to only show messages from last 10 days by default. Of course I can always as for more but as I check the groups at least twice a day, I'm pretty sure I won't miss out on anything.

Cheers approve

What da ya know, 9 poeple now like the changes. Here's me thinking I'd skew the results by voting 100times tongue Bloody thing wouldn't let me :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: evil evil

He he.
Yeah I tried that too clown

ckeller, that's a good point.
I changed my profile to 5 day topic view a while back so it loads quicker.
I have just defaulted everyone to last 45 days instead of 75 days which was probably more important back in the early days.
You can change it to whatever you want in your "Profile"

These polls can be questionaires as well & anyone can have a poll :p , so skys the limit tongue

Here's a turn up for the books.
I went to vote & my pop up killer zapped the form. I did it again & it repeated the dose. I thought "shit that's right, I've got a pop up killer" but this time it didn't zap it; Why? it zapped the pop up killer.
Bloody deadly version if it does those sorts of things eek!
NOW, can anybody tell me how I find my deceased pop up killer? dead dead evil :eek:

Alan S

Phew,

What a relief; found it on my desktop :rolleyes:
I can't comment on the speed of the site as where I am, Telstra don't use normal telephone wires but 2.5mm steel fencing wire instead.
Something to do with rationalisation, corporatisation & privatisation I think clown
Who knows, one day we might even get cable; then they can use 4mm fencing wire instead :D 'coz we can't even get satellite due to the surrounding landscape - modern technology 8_ball :mad:

Alan S

yep I agree - tonnes faster! :)

good work gibgib!

I like the change of font too - looks a lot neater.

/pedantic mode on

Can we do a poll about the colour scheme? Or am I the only one who's not 100% on the green...

/pedantic mode off

:)

You cut me deep, you cut me real deep just now.

How could you not like the green question

disappro disappro disappro

OK, give us another scheme (all colours in #000000 to #FFFFFF) & we can try it in the humour forum & see how it goes wink

Hmmm,

I agree with Gibgib, one of the kindest colours on the eyes would have to be a darkish green (especialy when you spend a lot of time looking at computer screens!). :D :p :p :D

seeya,
Shane L.

let me see.... frogs are green, Aussiefrogs green , works for me approve

Cheers
Chris