Length of ClioSport MK11 gear stick

ParanoidAndroid

Fellow Frogger
Hey all

I'm quite tall and I'm finding the position of the Clio's gear stick a bit of a reach. I'm sure shorter people would find it even worse. Has anyone had any experience with using a longer gear knob or maybe having something machined to lengthen the gear stick slightly etc. Any help or reccomendations would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

Josh

I have the same problem.

I would also be interested in something.

How tall are you guys?? Iam about 6'3 and i don't have a problem with the shifter :confused:

Grant

I'm 6'6'' and its not a big problem its just a little bit further away than I'd like. It may have something to do with the way I have the seat adjusted. It would be perfect if it was about 1"-1.5" longer

I dont really have the problem...
Foxman has an odd seating position so he's normally fine, but if the seats all the way back, then the steerin wheel & knob are a *bit* to far for my liking...

I doubt there's a mod unless u weld up something like an extender on it?

I am 6 foot exactly, but i have found a good seating position to accmondate that short coming. No pun intended. You can adjust the height of the seat as well, so basicalyl just fiddle with it. took me 2 months to find this good position, i can actually see the shift light too now!

Foxman said:
How tall are you guys?? Iam about 6'3 and i don't have a problem with the shifter :confused:

Grant

I'm 193cm, maybe my arms are short!