Lamborghini Gallardo vs Toyota Supra

Its either he got something pretty good in that supra or the lambo starts to back off after a while.

Supras are stupidly fast cars once you do simple mods to them.

Americans have some very quick supras and so many have simple BPU upgrades as the aftermarket industry is rife.

Spending say $5-7K on a Supra will net you a very fast car. (500+HP)
Try downloading the vids of supras in the US street racing from 60mph roll ons...the top end in a supra is amazing ive been in many and raced quite a few. After 150kmph they just pull.

I have no doubt that a mildly worked supra can munch a Gallardo....and im pretty sure he was trying.

Nice

Im trying to find these videos i had years ago from the United Arab Emirates.
It has a RH9 R33 GTR racing a Hayabusa...the 9 Sec GTR MUNCHES the Bike.

Ive also got heaps of vids of Supras from the US doing rolling runs with Hayabusas and keeping up with them.

All this talk of power makes me jealous. i was just chatting with my mate the other night and his Supra just made 417kw at the wheels on 22psi. He has a T88-34D turbo on it so this thing is just an animal.

Ill try get some footage of it when the car is back on the road and fully tuned.

good point alex, ANY $50,000US plus car should beat ANY $9,000US motorbike.... alas it takes a monster near unstreetable car to beat a factory bike...
Ok, petty dig.. my bad. Yes thats a killer car, but I'v seen faster quicker point to point (both straight line & roun corners) street bikes that will cut 9's or better in street trim. - Chris