Laguna Audio Assistant

No I still got it. it works fine but it's only 15 watt output. and these days I can't survive without CD player. dance

Didn't have the boot mounted changer?

Actually, would you be interested in selling it by any chance? No idea what it is worth. Wonder if its the same model as the CD changer version...

Ya, maybe.
I thoought I could keep it so that I can plug it back when I sell the car If I sell the car.
but again I might not care by then.
anyhow I still haven't replaced it yet. untill then I will be listenning to tapes. The thing I like is the matching red back light as opposed to the proposed new unit I'm putting with blue and red. IT WILL CLASH... :cool:

I have just replaced the stereo in my Clio RN and have found piles of adaptors for all sorts of models for all brands of cars. Basically from what I see in the Euro audio stores, is if the car has a remote stalk, and the new stereo has remote capability, there will be an adaptor, for most cars. Just hav to find out which models, and which adaptor.

Hi Craig.
what store did you go to?
and what brand of equipments did you have a choice of?
can you put in Pioneer or Sony if you want to. or they don'y have a remote control capability?