La Burie and French cars for auction at Bathurst 24/25 June.

Paul T

Fellow Frogger
Hi All,
In case anyone is interested there is a huge auction sale this weekend (24 and 25 June) at Peel 15Km north of Bathurst.
All info- Clearing Sales Burns & Co, Mildura Go to the clearing sale tab.

Saturday-
Lot 235 Renault 750, Lot 265 Renault JURA???? (Javaquatre???) wheels/rims x 5, Lot 393 (last lot for Saturday) 1912 La Buire restored car.

Sunday-
lot 406 Renault (Juva Ute) which I think should read Javaquatre, Lot 853 Renault Juva (again I think this should read Javaquatre), Lot 854 Renault 750.

I have taken the descriptions from the catalog.
Of the 2 x 750's I believe one has a blown engine and the other is a parts car but I won't know for sure until the first day of the sale on Saturday. Heaps of other interesting stuff as well, mostly steam and horse drawn.

Hi Paul,

I was going to attend the sale but have had a better offer so I won't be going. The Juvaquatre looks like a solid car without any obvious rust, the only thing that looks drastic is the sunburnt steering wheel. There is certainly a lot of wonderful industrial stuff to look at as well.

Hi Paul,

I was going to attend the sale but have had a better offer so I won't be going. The Juvaquatre looks like a solid car without any obvious rust, the only thing that looks drastic is the sunburnt steering wheel. There is certainly a lot of wonderful industrial stuff to look at as well.

If you register I will bid on your behalf, with you on the phone of course!!

Thanks but I'll pass on the Juva. As rare as they are I just don't like them enough to get excited. I reckon it would be a good car though. ( I think it was for sale on ebay briefly last year)

La Buire sold for $67,500.00 including buyers premium.

20170624_144711.jpg
20170624_144729.jpg
20170624_153058.jpg