La Brute - The Frankenstein Dauphine

Like he says - only parts of the body are what remains of a Dauphine...

Cheers

Justin

The suspension has virtually no travel. The huge diameter on the sway bar at the front must be matched by something similar on the rear to insure there is no suspension travel at all. It seems to be some rocker arm arrangement in the front but they may as well just put a solid beam axle on it since there is no movement in the thing. I heard something about a 6 speed transmission. Don't recall what motor it had but it sounds good.
The host was very keen for the owner to stick a turbo on it.

I'm sure that a Dauphine is "next in line" to the French throne and that the title applies to a male. Thus surely the heading for the thread should relate to "Le Dauphine"?

I'm sure that a Dauphine is "next in line" to the French throne and that the title applies to a male. Thus surely the heading for the thread should relate to "Le Dauphine"?

La Brute came from the rego

La Brute.jpg

Aren't cars female in French? Which I cannot understand because two countries in the world are female the rest are male. Guess which two, Australia and Morocco, go figure?