Kugelfischer dreaming

Er , didn't everybody? Thrupenny bungers under metal buckets would go 40feet in the air. And cracker guns full of nails and snails to pummel the garden gnomes, yes those were the days.
I don't quite understand what you are saying about Italian Motorcycles though. Victim? Que? I now ride a Ducati ST3 which is the most beautiful fast well handling bit of machinery I ever piloted.
For masochism I also have an old Trumpy TR7RV , not really old, 1973, just nicely old. A lovely thing in it's own write as it were.

One of the nicest exhaust sound I have heard was a 900(?) Ducati (late 70's early 80" with Contiki(?) pipes ).

Right: Point granted .......my neighbour has a state of the art Ducati which he was joined to legally in a civil ceremony last year!
Therefore I can vaugly understand that one and Mark would second everything you've said.........But a Moto Guzzi? Oh Luthier.......next you'll be telling me that my beloved MGB
is not the best selling and most loved two seater to come out of the former seat of Empire! (and in this case goes quite quickly thanks very much!!) Californian, stripped of US of AH "Good 'Ol Boy" anti pollution crap, Mitt appropriate fiddling once here in the Land of the Restless Possum.
Like the thought of your "Trumpy"so 9/10 for that!!!!! :D Forty foot bucket launching on "Empire Night" ? Awesome...... 'Outback Colonial Record' to your younger self! :dance: To paraphrase Mal Gibson's movie......."We were young Once.....and Restless!"!
Glad to see that you are hanging onto some of those distant moments.As for me? What does two Pugs and the MG equate to?
Dunno.......... but it's fun!!!! :D
Cheers........ but watch out for the wet corners. Four wheels with opposite lock is more betterer than two wheels and "Oh Scheiss!"
Happy
Memories: Deane.