Koleos service light - what diag tool/code readers can reset it?

schlitzaugen

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
My service light is on and I don't know how to turn it off. If that is possible at all. I don't go to the service people so I suspect I might need to buy one of those gizmos you plug into the car and reset the light for the next service.

Does anyone here know about/have a tool that works with the koleos?

Don’t need one just use the up and down buttons on the right hand stalk and select service due at xxxxx and hold in up button this is done with the ignition on and engine off.

Yeap. Works.

Didn't know how to turn ignition on without the engine. What I did was to put card in, step on brake, press start and release brake before it started cranking. That turned the ignition on apparently so I could access the menus.

Other accessories didn't work, like the radio for instance. Is there a trick to it?

Thank you.

Yeap. Works.

Didn't know how to turn ignition on without the engine. What I did was to put card in, step on brake, press start and release brake before it started cranking. That turned the ignition on apparently so I could access the menus.

Other accessories didn't work, like the radio for instance. Is there a trick to it?

Thank you.
If its like the Megane, just put the card in and hold down the button without your foot on the brake - after 5-10 seconds the ignition will come on but it wont crank.

Put card in card reader and press the start button.
No foot on brake.
Ignition on......