Koleos 2 rear window resorvoir.

jollytas

Tadpole
Good morning all. It's probably in an obvious place that I haven't found, but can someone tell me where the resorvoir is for the rear window washer? I've looked around in the cargo area as well as the manual but can't find it anywhere.

Good morning all. It's probably in an obvious place that I haven't found, but can someone tell me where the resorvoir is for the rear window washer? I've looked around in the cargo area as well as the manual but can't find it anywhere.

If it's anything like the Koleos 1 it's the same giant reservoir used by the front washers. I have had to replace the rear washer hose and filter at the top of the door which was blocked with dirt on my 2008 model.

If it's anything like the Koleos 1 it's the same giant reservoir used by the front washers. I have had to replace the rear washer hose and filter at the top of the door which was blocked with dirt on my 2008 model.
Thanks for the reply..... not exactly what I wanted to hear though. Will have a look at it in the weekend and see if that's the issue. Hopefully I can find a way to unblock it without having to pull it apart. Cheers.

Thanks for the reply..... not exactly what I wanted to hear though. Will have a look at it in the weekend and see if that's the issue. Hopefully I can find a way to unblock it without having to pull it apart. Cheers.

It's not a hard job to replace it and is not expensive, but the filter is not something I've seen in my life before and maybe does the job of a non-return valve as well.