I've done it again.

mike109

Fellow Frogger
G'day OzFrogs

I've just done it again. After 3 Renault 10s, 2 Renault 16 TSs and 2 Peugeot 504 Diesels, I needed a cheap car to stand in for my aging 1975 Range Rover while it is having some gearbox work done and to take me from Blayney to Orange each day and what better than another French car.

Saw a good 16TS but its owner was also offering a 20TS for not much money and it is now sitting in my back yard. It is a "grandpa" car - ie Grandad had it from new and gave it to his grandson when he stopped diving a couple of years ago. Grandson really wanted a Ute (which he now has) and so the 20 had to go.

And now the question.

Where can I get parts these days given that Renault is not exactly everywhere anymore?

Thanks

Michael

PS I have a large site dedicated to Land Rovers and one very small page on my Renault 10 that I tried to use as a 4x4. I will add more on my French cars soon once I find some photos to scan.

For Renault (and Pug parts) Caravelle Imports in Box Hill in Victoria is a good source for those that don't have a friendly Renault person close to them. Ken is very knowledgeable, and the mail order service is excellent.

Address 14 Rowern Court Box Hill North Vic.

Their phone number (03) 9890 9061