Is Pugwreck still open for business?

davonz

Tadpole
Tadpole
Does anybody know if Pugwreck is still open for business? I was in communication with them, and just as I was about to purchase something they stopped responding to emails. It has been about a month with no reply, and their phone goes to voicemail. If anybody knows an alternative place where I can get a 505 transmission that would be great too.

Spoke to Hayden today - still going; chatting with him, it sounds like they're flat out.

Hey get off my party line and leave my copper cable alone.....none of that underground glass wavelength stuff.🤣🤣🤣

I think you'll find the NZ broadband is well ahead of NBN and that was before I relocated here

Does anybody know if Pugwreck is still open for business? I was in communication with them, and just as I was about to purchase something they stopped responding to emails. It has been about a month with no reply, and their phone goes to voicemail. If anybody knows an alternative place where I can get a 505 transmission that would be great too.
I have a 3 speed auto for a Douvrin engine available if that's what you're chasing.