Inaugrual SM Grand Tour

Citman

Fellow Frogger
Dear All,

There is going to be a SM meet at Albury next weekend and I thought I'd drop a line to let people know about this. The event has been organised kindly by Peter McLeod of SM Australia. Cars will be attending from all over the place.

I will in the next few days place some venues and times from where some SM owners will be departing from (Melb and Sydney) to head to Albury if the so choose on Saturday morning.

Im sure all are welcome to attend these take off points.

Cheers,

John
aka Citman

Tassie

Anyone going from Adelaide? Given some decent company I could probably be convinced to drive over for this.

regards
sean

Wonder what the numbers are going to be like? I'd really love to get along to this, but I don't think I'd be able to contain my jealousy.....

yep should be good time and mind blowing to see so many SM's at one meet. refer to other thread I started for some details of where some cars may leave from Melb/Sydney to head to Albury. I suggest if anyone wants to know more about this event, maybe dropping by Albury?, which is this Saturday - Sunday that they contact Peter McLeod on mobile 0413945789

cheers,

John

Bugger !!!!

Can't you have made it on a day that's not my daughters first birthday !!! :disappr:

I don't think I'll be making it there.

seeya,
Shane L.

DoubleChevron said:
Bugger !!!!

Can't you have made it on a day that's not my daughters first birthday !!! :disappr:

I don't think I'll be making it there.

seeya,
Shane L.
I think if you tried to make it, you'd likely get a vasectomy with no pain killers! :cry:

I'm trying to convince the wife that it is a great idea to squeeze the 3 Kids into the back of the VTS (they do fit) and head up to albury on Saturday. dose anyone have any ideas of how many people are going?

cheers