I Spy...Victoria

Oooooo I suck, watching traffic not cars but that was definitely a Citroen, um... probably a GS?, pulling a trailer through the Wellington Rd/Belgrave-Hallam Rd roundabout at lunchtime today... heading towards Emerald.

Hi to the confused 2CV I waved at whilst you left the industrial estate headed onto Burgess Rd Bayswater. Hope you didn't get blown away in the wind...

Pic spotted on a history of Melbourne/Victoria group page:
Flinders St & 504.jpg

Yes I've seen that pale blue 2CV somewhere around SW Vic in the last 2 or 3 weeks too. It's stunning. Aussiefrogger?

Little green frog parked outside Melbourne Arts Centre 1:30 this afternoon.
8FB9B7DF-ED02-4E26-A74D-41AEBB8AC19D.jpeg

Not one but TWO lovely white Caravelles heading north on Belgrave-Hallam Rd in Narre Warren North at 3:35pm today.
Surely that was someone here?
Whoever it was made my day. 😁

I'm pretty sure that early in the afternoon I saw two white Caravelles enter the display area of the Mornington Renault Roundup and I don't think I was mistaken........

I'm pretty sure that early in the afternoon I saw two white Caravelles enter the display area of the Mornington Renault Roundup and I don't think I was mistaken........
Yes, they were heading away from Mornington in a vaguely Yarra Glen-ish direction after show time when I saw them.

A very tidy Peugeot 505 series two heading up the Midland Highway into Castlemaine late this morning. Gray, fitted out for road rally I think or maybe a touring bash car. Brought a big grin to my face, hoping it was someone on here.

Seen driving around Junee and then finally I caught up with it parked outside the train station this morning. No, it wasn’t going too fast for me. There were just a couple of other cars in between us each time I saw it. I love that roof!
Anyone here?

Attachments

• 57EAC0C2-2B25-496F-97F1-82037003BD57.jpeg
    57EAC0C2-2B25-496F-97F1-82037003BD57.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 147
  • BECF1178-9301-4449-A2A0-FD7CAB3F4E3A.jpeg
    BECF1178-9301-4449-A2A0-FD7CAB3F4E3A.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 144
The new Peugeot 3008 GT SportPlug-In Hybrid AWD spotted at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show yesterday. I took some pics but the files are too big to post, here' a link with more info, Peugeot are also one of the show's sponsors. : https://www.anyauto.com.au/peugeot-...lbourne-international-flower-and-garden-show/

Also a heads up that the organisers are giving free tickets to our dedicated health workers. Thay can be accessed online, show closes tomorrow.

White Peugeot 405 Mi16 with club plates on Toorak Rd at 1:30pm today 😍