I Spy - SA

Spotted a rather stately looking black DS with red interior coming from Littlehampton the other evening :tongue:. I haven't seen a DS around these parts for a long time. They certainly have a unique look! :approve:

blue clio 182 parked on Medindie road north adelaide for the first time... i pass by this road every day with my old black clio 172.

IMAG0433.jpgSpotted this Pug 404 yesterday morning on Waymouth Street in the city.

I haven't been behind a very clean, original looking 504 diesel for a long time! Looks like its been dragged out of a 30 year hibernation and washed with new rego plates. Still has the period "STOP No Go" immobiliser system sticker on the back window and the "RAA marked for life" stickers on the side windows. It was being driven quite spritely on the freeway and in traffic by the young lass driving it. Pity it was smokey and stank :(

Pug diesel.jpg

One shiny looking daffodil R8G seen cruising in this beautiful weather from Hahndorf to Littlehampton amongst a group of bikers with a driver resembling a frogger who happens to have an abundance of Renault knowledge 😎

i saw a tidy looking Red/Burgundy DS travelling down Blythewood Road, Torrens Park the other night.

White recent C4 Picasso (smaller 5-seater version) spotted on Valley Road out in Highbury. Leather inside.

Not exactly an interesting historic sighting - but there can’t have been many of these 5-seat Picassos sold in Australia, least of all in Adelaide with its one (or less) dealer! Spiffing looking car, the design is very striking, and seeing it made me envious for the leather. Nice to see at least one driver in Adelaide discovered this excellent car...

Pink Renault 4cv last Tuesday by Hawthorn cricket oval. Plates FROG 59. Surely someone on here. My 2 1/2 yo daughter loved it too, spent the rest of the day talking about the "cute little pink car"!

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

I’m stopped in Port Pirie today, on my way to Roxby Downs. There’s a very well kept early model 604 parked in the driveway of a house in Esmond Rd.
I have a photo but I haven’t edited out the number plate (yet).

I saw very few Froggies in my time in SA, but a few were noteworthy to me, at least.

There was a metallic brownish series 1 Megane parked in the CBD area of Port Pirie, yesterday, Thursday, 17 January.
A white Megane hatchback being driven quite spiritedly along the Woomera to Roxby Downs road on Wednesday afternoon.
And a dark blue Peugeot 406 D9 was parked on the side of the Stuart Highway, possibly about halfway between Pimba and Port Augusta, on Wednesday afternoon. It was still there late into the night when I drove back.

I think you're overstating matters if you refer to the CBD of Port Pirie.
I did think about that as I was writing! But I went ahead with writing it because I couldn’t think of any other way to describe the area.

Do you live there?

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Alpine spotted

Spotted a very nice looking Orange coloured Renault Alpine (original type) in a driveway earlier today.

Also had a similar coloured Megane on the front lawn.

Must be a local Reno enthusiast.

Spotted a very nice looking Orange coloured Renault Alpine (original type) in a driveway earlier today.

Also had a similar coloured Megane on the front lawn.

Must be a local Reno enthusiast.
Like this one philipjh?IMG_2294.JPGIMG_2296.JPG

Drove past a tidy looking Avocado Green R12 on Edward Street, Melrose Park on Saturday afternoon.

Anyone know the car?

Spotted a blue R5 on South Terrace, Adelaide about 5:30 PM last Thursday, heading East.

A rare sight indeed.