I’m a tiny bit impressed (C1 Review - Clarkson....)

he eventually got to the write up....

seems like a good little car and will meet its needs well. Would never sell over here though!

Shit reviewing style....

Not to mention, he uses the same sentence about Citroen's being unreliable in every Citroen he has reviewed!

Jeremy clarkson is quite an amusing reviewer. And there was a link between UKs intended direction in road taxing and the relevance of small cars.

You would understand the whole thing if you saw the related Topgear show.

Their original comments on the C1 was along the lines of... ohhh people have actually asked for a car smaller than the HUGE C2 :)

Their original comments on the C1 was along the lines of... ohhh people have actually asked for a car smaller than the HUGE C2 :)

I love the C1 and would have one in a jiffy but they are not being sold here so the sooner it happens the better. The sooner the mentality of Australians moving away from huge monster cars the better for all. :2cents: :2cents:

I just test drove the C1 a few hours ago.
It's a fine little car, well made (Toyota is responsible for the production), stylish and quite roomy for all passengers. There's little space for the luggage, though. The Toyota 3-cylinder is great, 68 HP are more than enough for such a small car. The shifter is a bit inaccurate and looks like a '86 Corolla stick.

Very fine car, but the price is too high, it's just €500 less than C2 and just €800 less than C3. Both C2 and C3 are far more grown up and have more personality, both are true Citroëns. C1 is just too similar to P107 and Toyota Aygo and you can see Japan everywhere in its interior and under the hood, of course. The good attribute is its anticipated Toyota quality.

I drove a base 1.0 SX 5 door manual for €9050, which includes 4 airbags, ABS, electrical equipment etc.

Regards,
Martin from Europe