How to take a hairpin...

al

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
This is all class... Gets some decent air at the start too.

That certainly looked cool, don't know if it was the fastest way around, but certainly good..:D :headbang: . - Chris

CHRI'S16 said:
That certainly looked cool, don't know if it was the fastest way around, but certainly good..:D :headbang: . - Chris

I know, it looks really slow... It is pretty tidy though.

al said:
I know, it looks really slow... It is pretty tidy though.
... actually i never thought or said it was slow, just think you could go quicker with a less exagerated flick... never the less very well executed, certainly makes for fun watching, the old evo6/7 were also my favs mitsis.. - Chris

I have seen that before.

Still, that is Freaking AMAZING dirving. LOVE the way he takes tha hairpin, it's just insane!

bit accidental...

not even jelous? :p

Fantastic driving.

Who were the geese parking their cars at the hairpin though!!!!

Reminds me a bit of the late, great Possum Bourne going through the cattle grid sideways....cannot find the footage, but well worth the look if anyone has it available.

Okay.
I am jumping in late here.

A 2 Litre D will take a 90 degree bend at 70mph. flat on the ground, with the assend fishtailing like a crackead running after his next load of junk.
Don't call me Batman. Call me DaffyDuck.

Hydraulic shift cars are even more fun, and have more power.

Not only does the DS/ID corner well when flattened, they have been known to fly.
Not quite as well as an A_380, but waaay better than a Toyota truck.
Been there.
Done that.
ANd this post is proof.

Hey Daffy...looks like your Mehari might have flown a time or two! And I say don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!!:joker: