1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
]
attachment.php

Attachments

• 4F45E7F6-EE38-4536-9AF5-5636D02D1512.jpeg
    4F45E7F6-EE38-4536-9AF5-5636D02D1512.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 481
Note that the headlight trims have been removed to lighten the load.

Spose thats one way of getting a little neg camber on the fronts ,that water reservoir on the right is reminiscent of those seen on american pickers ,in places like waco texas ,although my first reaction was that it would be africa or middle east were this method of packing, seems to be common and only one person in the car its lightly loaded .

Spose thats one way of getting a little neg camber on the fronts ,that water reservoir on the right is reminiscent of those seen on american pickers ,in places like waco texas ,although my first reaction was that it would be africa or middle east were this method of packing, seems to be common and only one person in the car its lightly loaded .

We have those water towers in Australia as well.

Many years ago(around'69 I think) I sold a house and had to move-only about 5k.I had a truck organised but he rolled it the night before. I had a 403 with heavy duty roof racks so over a weekend the whole house contents where moved on the pug-frig.,beds. lounge etc, through the centre of Kiama. I've had pugs ever since Max