how do we send private massages on this new forum

Click on the users name and click on start conversation. I'll send you a test private message.

Bob, if you want to message the sender of a thread entry, clink on their icon and start a conversation with them. Or go via the members list dropdown option. Find the member and start a conversation with them. Hope this helps.
Dano

Bob, if you want to message the sender of a thread entry, clink on their icon and start a conversation with them. Or go via the members list dropdown option. Find the member and start a conversation with them. Hope this helps.
Dano
I click on the avatar of the person, and no pop-up to start a private conversation opens. Other people have said you can message them from the members list, and I cannot find where the members list is. Links would've been preferred.

I click on the avatar of the person, and no pop-up to start a private conversation opens. Other people have said you can message them from the members list, and I cannot find where the members list is. Links would've been preferred.
Patience little tadpole - all will be revealed. You need to make a few more posts (doesn't matter what topic) and you will be granted the privilege of making Conversations :).

Or in the interim, send me a message (you can contact admin and moderators) and tell me what you were wanting to do and I will try to assist you with a workaround.

Do you help with massages too? Could be interesting.

Yes, it's true! I have been known to help with massaging words and even occasionally numbers.