How do I contact Russell Hall, please ?

esprit9

Tadpole
I'm doing family research. One name has come up (Thomas Charles Gee), in relation to C.C.M. in 1927, cnr. Adelaide & Creek Sts., Brisbane.
I note (via 'google') that your forum includes posts on that company - mostly by Russell - and I'm hoping his research may include info. on T. C. Gee.
Thanks & regards.....Phil Grace.

may take probationary time to qualify as a frog to do this ( due to troll/bot/scams ) but clicking on the member's name on the left of a post will enable personal messaging - unless that member has reason to insulate themselves from harassment.

Welcome Phil

Hopefully Russell will notice your post and respond, but due to problems with scammers etc., as Steven says above, things can be a little difficult for new members (Tadpoles). Aussie Frogs has a private messaging system (currently called "Conversations"), but you - as a Tadpole - can't use it (either for sending or receiving messages) until you've posted (I think) 30 times.

Of course you (or Russell) could post up an email address or phone number - otherwise, if you know something of the history of the Canada Cycle and Machinery Company, then please post as often as you like - you'll find a significant number of Peugeot enthusiasts keen to know more about the early days of Peugeot in Australia. I'm sure you'll soon reach the required number of posts!

Cheers
Alec

Many thanks to all who have replied.
I'll try an email to corndale....
My primary interest is in the C.C.M. company's Brisbane branch & personnel - purely from a genealogical (rather than motoring) point of view.
Russell appears to have researched C.C.M. most extensively & your site came up in my online searching, thus my original question.
Sorry to be a nuisance. Regards.....Phil Grace.