Hey I need some Froggy parts bought up from Canberra, anybody got a pass to travel ??

jaahn

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I was thinking someone might have access to a private jet possibly :cool:? or even a private car and can travel enough to pickup in Canberra and drop off in Newcastle. Just some clean wheels no tires. When ever it suits ! Pretty please and a reward too. Better than Gladys' reward and sooner too ! ;)
Jaahn

Couriers are still working :)

........though they may be delayed. There has been a marked drop off in deliveries of late, a combination of too much work and too many isolating drivers.

Hi :rolleyes:
Well I guess I was being a bit sarky about the private jet and free pass to travel :cool:
I know the carriers are working but s l o w l y. No hurry but I tried to get some quotes with the opaque online quote tools and got several starting with $965 first up, down to $105, then $75, and was quite shocked. I rang then when I had arranged it with the Frogger here and got a quote of $27.50 which I thought was a bit low but after packing into two parcels and weighing it was a reasonable $55 which is OK IMHO for them. Not much choice at the moment is there ??
Cheers jaahn