help

I assume you need to remove more than just the caliper...

There is a hole in the wheel mounting flange that, as you turn it, allows the long end of your 8mm Allen key to engage each of four bolts that retain the hub carrier.

This takes the whole lot off the car... and the half-shaft as well.

But to simply remove the disc (once the caliper is off) you need to undo the big nut on the end of the outer quarter-shaft, which you will only do with the wheel sitting on the ground and the car in gear and prevented from moving somehow, and with a very large socket and wrench setup.

The rest is simple. But don't forget to turn the piston in the caliper before pushing it back so you don't destroy the handbrake.

When I did that I used a tool basicly fits the wheels studs which you use to hold it on. it has handle on it which I made long enough to strike the ground while the cars on the stands. I think the pccv has tools you car borrow! then attempt to undo the centre nut which is done up to 136nm if as in my case it is ceased on! use a nut spliter if you have one? or drill the nut both sides as close to the thred as possible then hit it with a hammer and chisel till it breaks the nut only cost 3 or 4 bucks so if you fvck it who cares! dont what ever you do destroy the thread on the shaft as its the end of the cv joint diff axle! the bolts that remove the disc are obstructed by the carrier hence the reason you will need to remove it

Cheers AL