Headlights; 3008/5008?

Steven King

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
anyone with a moment to waste on ServiceBox who might be inclined to check - are they the same?
Had cause to see what Ebay might have to replace sunburnt 5008 ones, and noted one ad seemed to conflate them ... it would be preposterous from any other brand but Peugeot do have form for this kind of pragmatism. I can't rule it out from photos alone.

Last edited:
There are three different 3008 front ends - first gen pre-facelift, first gen post-facelift, and second generation.

What year is your 5008?

Sorry Scotty - it was the 2013 models I was wondering about (had it in the title at first but edited it away and forgot).
Recently enquired after a 5008 on gumtree with lamps a quite obvious drawback: worse I’ve seen. Transactions stalled anyway but just out of interest / for future reference and without a subscription to look them up myself on service box. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If your 5008 is pre-facelift and has halogen globes your headlight assembly part numbers are:
6206 P6 - RH
6208 P6 - LH

These are the same part numbers as a pre-facelift halogen globe 3008 headlight assembly.

A-hah! thankyouverymuchindeed!
I’ve only seen a face lifted 5008 on Japanese used sites - did any come here?
I wish you could swap the whole front clip from the 5008 for the IMHO better and less dated 3008 ‘face‘ ...

Last edited: