GTi 180 - rough first 1min after cold start - ideas?

Thanks. I don't have cold start problems, but it does run a tiny bit rough on some starts, then goes away....although I have recently had a DTC come up intermittently twice for Injector 4 Circuit Open, so I've grabbed a new injector just in case.

Noticed a Peugeot 206 GTI for sale at Huskinson , a bit out of the way.
Awkward dealing with the owner by text until we could speak .
In actual fact it was a well maintained GTI 180.
A number of people wanted it for parts and couldn't commit.
Unmarked body and no issues with engine or dash lights.
i bought the car , very pleased with it.

My thoughts were that only a fool would consider wrecking a car this good.
Seems a lack of understanding that these cars are in limited supply.
My good fortune no "Real World Buyers" before me.
Whilst it is not possible to save every car from the crusher certainly some do not deserve this fate.

Attachments

• P206 GTI 180.jpg
    P206 GTI 180.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 109
Nice work.

Shame about those wheels, but the standard 180 wheels are notoriously soft and easily bent.

Exactly what i thought.
Original wheels long gone.
Two owners, always serviced.

Any 206 GTI 180 owners out there whom have a definitive answer for this rough cold start issue? I’m experiencing the same rough start to the day – is this a common trait of the engine. It doesn’t get driven daily unfortunately.
Just circling back to say this problem went away finally when I took the car on a long country trip from Perth to Bremer Bay during COVID state lockdown... some 600km or 6 hours of driving in one direction. Sorry its not a very technical solution but the engine did benefit from such a run given that its subject to small trips around town.